Business Consultant Flanders
EMAsphere is a software vendor providing a cloud based collaborative and treasury driven management portal for senior SME executives to help them to define, monitor and achieve their operational and strategic financial and non-financial objectives.
EMAsphere, has been created in 2013 by experienced and successful entrepreneurs with strong international ambitions. Its development team is located in Louvain-la-Neuve (Axisparc) with commercial presence in Brussels.
As a Business Consultant, you will be involved in the implementation of our cloud-based solution in different clients’ environments and sectors. In this duty, you are able to assess current client situation, to analyze clients’ needs and to propose ways of improvement through a use of software tool. You must enjoy spending time with clients to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions.
You will be involved in company product definitions. You will help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and be comfortable with new technologies.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with the development team to define product requirements. You will give support to the sales and partners team in product positioning, key benefits, and presentation to customers and prospects.
You have a good leadership to coach less experimented consultants and to propose evolutions, improvements to the management.
- 3+ years of experience in financial software implementation or in management accounting matters (reporting, budget, financial analysis,…)
- Master degree or Bachelor degree with qualifying experience in business, financial statements, accounting and management reporting are at the essence of the job
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Familiar with data analysis and modeling
- Communication and writing skills
- Analytical & Organized
- Excellent problem solving skills (detection, solutions, optimizations)
- Team player
- Client oriented
- Ability to work independently and identify new solutions
- Dutch native speaker and good level in English or French
- This position requires travel to customer sites
Interested? Please send your CV filling in the form in the previous page, we’ll contact you quickly.