Community & Website Specialist NL
EMAsphere is a software vendor providing a cloud based collaborative and treasury driven enterprise performance management solution for senior SME executives to help them to define, monitor and achieve their operational and strategic financial and operational objectives.
EMAsphere, has been created in 2013 by experienced and successful entrepreneurs with strong international ambitions. Its development team is located in Louvain-la-Neuve (Axisparc) with offices in Brussels and Gent.
As part of the Marketing & Communication team, the community & website specialist ensures brand awareness through social media and the regular update of the website. The ideal candidate has excellent written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content and webpages. Social media is his/her second life and the candidate has the ability to engage the community online and offline in Dutch.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Implement and follow a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns (newsletters, social advertising, …)
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts to generate leads
- Promote content through curation
- Keep the website regularly update for content and design
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Contribute to the marketing & communication touchpoints
- BSc degree in Digital Communication & Marketing with knowledges of computer graphics and design
- First successful experience (at least 2-3 years) in graphic design, webmastering, curation and social communication
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Good writing skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Familiar with Photoshop, WordPress, HTML, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Familiar with Mailchimp and other emailing tools
- Analytical & Organized
- Team spirit
- Dutch mother tongue, fluent in English, French is a plus.
Interested? Please send your CV filling in the form in the previous page, we’ll contact you quickly.