EMAsphere is a software vendor providing a cloud based collaborative and treasury driven management portal for senior SME executives to help them to define, monitor and achieve their operational and strategic financial and operational objectives.
EMAsphere, has been created in 2013 by experienced and successful entrepreneurs with strong international ambitions. Its development team is located in Louvain-la-Neuve (Axisparc).
As Marketing Intern, you will be involved in the implementation of the tools to achieve the MarCom strategy in Europe and contribute to arise brand awareness. In this duty, you will:
- Actively manage prospection actions
- Develop social media & organise online contest and other activities
- Taking care of the organisation of several events and trade fairs in Belgium, France and Luxembourg
- Take part in the elaboration and the sending of newsletters
- Competition monitoring
- Website developing and monitoring
- Daily business intelligence in order to keep an updated view on the industry (events, competition, trends and related articles)
- Bachelor or Master student in Communication, Marketing, e-Business or Public Relations
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Familiar with internet tools and social media
- Communication and writing skills
- Analytical & Organized
- Team player
- Client oriented
- Ability to work independently and identify new solutions
- Fluent in French and good level in English and/or Dutch
- Fast personal developments
As we’re still small, everybody onboard has a crucial role to play and will be quickly granted with responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for you to put at test your skills and talents for the first time (or almost).
- Internship of at least 3 months
- Main location: Louvain-la-Neuve, Axisparc, Belgium
Interested? Please send your CV filling in the form in the previous page, we’ll contact you quickly.