Mobile App Lead Developer
EMAsphere is a software vendor providing a cloud based collaborative and treasury driven management portal for senior SME executives to help them to define, monitor and achieve their operational and strategic financial and non-financial objectives.
EMAsphere, has been created in 2013 by experienced and successful entrepreneurs with strong international ambitions. Its development team is located in Louvain-la-Neuve (Axisparc) with commercial presence in Brussels.
As a Mobile App Lead Developer, you are part of an agile development team that develops a SaaS solution in the cloud, on recent mainstream and innovative technologies, such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Cloud Foundry, Microservices architecture …
As lead developer of the Mobile App, you are in charge of the whole lifecycle of the app of EMAsphere, deployed on both Android and iOS stores. You are involved in the different evolutions of the EMAsphere platform, in order to evaluate the best way to integrate those evolutions in the next versions of the mobile app, and to implement it with the team. You are also in charge of executing and automating the whole build, deploy and distribute cycle.
When the workload on the Mobile App enables it, you are also involved in the development of the web application.
- 3-5 years professional experience with Mobile App design and development.
- Good knowledge of the technologies surrounding Mobile App’s
- Android and iOS platforms and stores
- PhoneGap and/or Cordova …
- Good practice and track record in mobile design / user experience
- Analytical & Organized
- Eager to lean both the technologies and the business
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English and at least one of French / Dutch.
Interested? Please send your CV filling in the form in the previous page, we’ll contact you quickly.